Here are some simple recipes I use to make household items...
Laundry soap
1 gallon water
2 bars fav soap (I use the cheap stuff)
1 cup baking soda
1- 1 gallon plastic or glass container (Here's a good place to recycle)
Boil water on stove. While boiling, finely shred or chop soap. Add to boiling water and stir until dissolved. Let cool and slowly add baking soda. It is so important that you allow it to cool and slowly add the baking soda or it will foam up everywhere! Trust me, I learned from experience! ;) Place in container and use 1/2 cup per load. You'll need to shake it up as you use it because it tends to get a bit clumpy.
Fabric refresher (Febreze)
3 parts water
1 part liquid fabric softener (cheap stuff and always buy from a company that doesn't do animal testing!)
mix ingredients, put into spray bottle, mist fabrics and allow to dry! :)
Facial cleanser/softener
3 parts baking soda
1 part lemon juice
mix to paste a bit thinner than toothpaste, put on freshly washed face, allow to dry and rinse! Bet you're surprised by how well it works! :)
Hair Conditioning Rinse
brew mint tea, allow to cool to touch, pour over freshly washed hair and allow hair to dry. DONE!
More to come when I have time! Enjoy! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment